I bring a coach-approach to my facilitating and consulting services.
I’m trained in facilitating groups to foster deeper trust, more compassionate communication, and greater collaboration to achieve collective impact.
I also received training from The Center for Congregational Health as a process consultant with faith communities.
As a facilitator, I help design group experiences that foster communication and collaboration.
As a process consultant, I work with my clients to co-create an emotionally safe and respectful environment to contain a process of
- Welcoming and including diverse voices,
- Seeking understanding of various perspectives,
- Clarifying goals, values, and priorities,
- Channeling conflict to identify fears, concerns, and needs,
- Holding the tension of polarities,
- Identifying group and individual action steps, and
- Creating accountability and feedback structures.
In my facilitation and consultations, I assume that there is enough wisdom, resources, and courage in a group to acknowledge present reality, to face possible challenges, to leverage strengths and resources, and to take responsibility to move toward a better future.
Schedule a free 25-minute appointment with me (via Square) to explore how I can help your organization get unstuck and start moving toward fulfilling its mission.